Sunday, June 26, 2011

What? 2 Languages?? - Week 8 at the MTC

This morning I went to Salt Lake City to the temple and the grounds. I left at 7am and got back at 2pm and then got a haircut, did laundry really fast and then went to choir. There are apostles all over the place here and they are speaking to us tonight at a special meeting!!!! It starts soon and I don't know when it ends so I don't know if I'll be able to send you a longer email.
The only really big news is.....TRAVEL PLANS!!!!!!!!!! I go from Salt Lake City to San Francisco to Hong Kong to Manila and then a long ride overland to Laoag. I don't have my flight plans with me right now but I hope to call home from one of the airports. It may be a late night phone call for you. I'll send you more about it on my next and final p-day which will be next Saturday not Friday.
I hosted new missionaries again this week. It was another great experience. So Niall is home. I can't believe his mission's over already! I miss him and wish I could see him.
I'm uber-excited for the Philippines! My teacher, Bro. Malina said that he knows I'm very prepared in the language which was comforting and then said that I'll definitely have to learn Ilocano as well. So we'll see how that goes.
 I love you guys soooooooo much and miss you lots. I pray for you all the time. I learned lots about Christ this week and wish I could share it, and lots about Church history and loved it. Sooooo cool.
Elder Dustan

No comments:

Post a Comment