Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tranfer With a Surprise! - Week 51. Serving in Camalaniugan


I'm here in the mission home right now using the President's computer (waaaay fast!). My companion got transferred to the office to be in finance. He will do great here, he's a smart guy. You will never guess who my new comp is. My trainer from my first city, Vintar! I will be showing him the ropes in being a super awesome ZL/DL here in Camalaniugan!
This past week I have realized that I love that place. I am so excited to help all those people I've been talking about. I love them so much.
We are ready for the baptism of a family we've been teaching - which is great. Nothing is even close to the power of the Atonement of Christ. In less than a year, obstacles have been destroyed by diligent fasting and prayer and obedience to prepare them for entry to the Kingdom.
 We also got to baptize a 20 year old girl. A dozen things went wrong at the baptism. The water was dark, dark brown, her name was wrong on the program, the person baptizing her on the program was wrong, and it was all wayyyyyy late even though she was on time. All of that didn't even phase her as she loves the gospel.
 Being offended is just a lack of trust in Christ and lack of understanding of the gospel. Things are turning out a little better and it is all because of faith, prayers and support, and fasting. I love the gospel and love you all so much.
-Elder Dustan



No comments:

Post a Comment